Precompiled Microsoft Windows binaries for popular open-source C++ libraries.
The project aims at supporting the two latest available compilers from Microsoft.
All libraries contain debug and release binaries for both Win32 (32-bit) and x64 (64-bit).
Most libraries are compiled for shared (DLL) linkage.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 (x86, x64)
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 (x86, x64)
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 (x86, x64)
Binaries for specific libraries:
Link to the entire library database.
Volunteers are welcome to assist in extending and updating the library database!
Redistributable download links
End-users without Microsoft Visual Studio installed will need to install the redistributable package in order to use the precompiled binaries.
- Visual C++ 2005-2013 Redistributable Packages: x86,x64.
- Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015: x86,x64.
Link to project page on sourceforge.
Last modified 2015-08-17.